We have the people and the facilities to deliver. We can design, develop, manufacture, test & operate your space system.
We have proven competencies, processes and facilities for mission formulation, space system development, manufacturing, integration, launch support and in-orbit operations. When you need concept development, systems engineering or a full order-to-orbit satellite build, we have the experience and the capability to provide creative, cost-effective solutions.
Our customer portfolio includes NASA, Civil, National Security, Department of Defense and Commercial Space sponsors. Complementing our core competence of developing and manufacturing satellites, we offer a full range of services to bring your mission from initial idea to orbiting reality:
• Space system and mission concept development
• Proposal and strategy development
• Mission and systems architecture, design, and concept of operations development.
• Spacecraft concept through detailed design including analysis, modeling, simulation, software development, and verification testing.
• Vertically integrated capabilities for component and
subsystem development and fabrication.
• Ground and flight software development.
• Rapid prototyping and hardware-in-the loop/software-in-the loop test beds for risk reduction, assembly, integration, and test.
• Payload integration and test.
• System integration and test (functional and environmental), and design verification.
• Launch base processing, pre and post launch operations.
• Mission operations training, simulation, and vehicle check-out and operations.
BRING YOUR MISSION FROM INITIAL IDEA TO ORBITING REALITY
©2014 Millennium Space Systems, Inc.
All rights reserved.