SPACE SYSTEM COMPONENTS
• 1.0 Nm-sec momentum @ 6000 RPM
• 100 mNm peak torque
• Digital control of speed or torque
• RS-485 and CAN interface
• 24 V to 34 V power supply
• –40ºC to +70ºC operating temperature
• Diamond coated hybrid ball bearings
• Redundant motor windings
• Redundant power input buses
• Qualified to NASA GEVS levels
• Radiation screening available
RWA1000 -- Small Reaction Wheel
Millennium Space Systems manufactures the Sinclair Interplanetary RW3-1.0—under an exclusive agreement—as the RWA1000. Sinclair designs have extensive flight heritage, gained across over 17 microsatellite and nanosatellite launches. Currently, Millennium has 20 RWA1000s on orbit.
Ask us about U.S. sourcing of other Sinclair Interplanetary products.
RWA1000 Reaction Wheel, $60,000 ffp
Standard part and CDRLs; one thermal
cycle ATP, delivery 20 weeks ARO.
NASA GEVS Thermal Vac & Vibration ATP, $9,900
Per shipset of up to four wheels
Options Available at Added Cost
Mission-specific qualification testing
Radiation parts screening
©2018 Millennium Space Systems, Inc. All rights reserved.